Dr. Stephen Eckel, Owner
Dr. Stephen “Myles” Eckel is a graduate of North Carolina State University and received his Doctorate of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 2013.
He completed an externship at both the Feinbloom Low Vision Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the Charlotte VA Medical Center. He was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. He married his high school sweetheart, Ashley Eckel. They have two children, Carlee and Thomas.
Dr. Eckel and his family attend Hickory Grove Baptist Church. Outside of patient care, he enjoys spending time with his family and cheering on the NC State Wolfpack!
Dr. Steven J. Leighton
Dr. Steven J Leighton is an Optometry Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina. He graduated with honors from New England College Of Optometry in 1991.
• Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout 1976
• Graduate: New England College of Optometry 1991
• Member AOA: North Carolina Optometry Society
• Member Piedmont Optometry Society
• Masonic Order: Excelsior Lodge - Oasis Shrine
• Lecture for the CEDO
• Adjunct Professor; Ohio State University 2008-2011
• Examiner, National Board of Examiners in Optometry
• Vision Council Top Optometrist
• Who's Who in Optometry
• Specialty Eye Care